These wide leg jeans for petites won’t leave you frustrated with bottoms that are too long in the leg and too high in the rise.
As many petites know, you can’t just take a regular length pair of jeans and hem them.
The knees hit too low, the rise sits too high, and the shape of the leg changes when you hack off four inches.
Luckily for us shorties (I’m 5’4” on my tallest days), more brands are offering petite sizes tailored specifically for our smaller bodies.
In this blog post, I’m going to show you 19 petite wide leg jeans from nine different brands you should try that could be the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
**This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Read my affiliate disclosure for more info.**
Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to shop for petite clothes. I love their commitment to size inclusivity, offering both plus and petite sizes in trendy, fashionable styles.
When it comes to denim, Anthropologie has the best petite selection I’ve found. They sell their own in-house labels, but they also carry petite jeans from other brands like Frame, Paige, and Joe’s.
I can occasionally find petite pants and jeans in store, but the most extensive selection is online. I’ve only listed some of the petite jeans you can find online at Anthropologie, so make sure to check out their website!
1. Anthropologie Pilcro Skipper High-Rise Crop Wide-Leg Jeans
2. Anthropologie Maeve Naomi High-Rise Wide-Leg Jeans
3. Anthropologie Maeve Colette Denim Full-Length Wide-Leg Jeans
4. Anthropologie Maeve Colette Denim Cropped Wide-Leg Jeans
Madewell is a popular brand that offers petite clothing that complements a shorter body. Their best selection is online, but I’ll often try on the regular jeans in the store to see how they fit and then order the petite.
Be sure to sign up for the Madewell Insider program for free shipping and returns, exclusive perks, and special sales.
5. Madewell Perfect Vintage Wide-Leg Crop Jean
6. Madewell Perfect Vintage Wide-Leg Jean
J.Crew is the go-to retailer for timeless, classic style. They don’t carry petite sizes in store, but you get free shipping if you sign up for the J.Crew Passport program.
7. J.Crew Slim Wide-Leg Jean
8. J.Crew Full-Length Slim Wide-Leg Jean
9. J.Crew Denim Trouser
10. J.Crew Pintuck Denim Trouser
I bought a pair of wide leg jeans from Old Navy just a few days ago, and they aren’t even petite! They are very high-waisted on me, and just a smidge too long to wear with flats, but some petites may be able to get away with the regular sizes here.
11. Old Navy High-Waisted Wow Wide-Leg Jeans
12. Old Navy Extra High-Waisted Baggy Wide-Leg Non-Stretch Jeans
Gap has both petite sizes, and short lengths. The difference is that the petite is overall smaller in proportion, while the short is the regular sizing in a shorter length.
13. Gap High Rise Stride Wide-Leg Jeans
14. Gap High Rise Stride Wide-Leg Ankle Jeans
I always forget about LOFT until I’m walking through the mall. They also have a petite section in store.
15. LOFT High Rise Wide Leg Jeans
It’s so nice to see designer brands expanding their sizing for us short gals.
16. FRAME Le Pixie Slim Palazzo
With Joe’s, you can get the same designer look as your tall friends!
17. Joe’s Mia High-Rise Wide-Leg
Paige is a luxury clothing brand focused on designing jeans with the perfect fit.
18. Paige Anessa Crop Wide-Leg
19. Paige Leenah High-Rise Wide-Leg
Sometimes we can make regular sizes work on our petite bodies. Cropped jeans can be full length on short legs. Mid rise jeans can be a high rise on short torsos. And short lengths in regular sizes can work for those women with long torsos but short legs.
Here are some brands that offer petite jeans, just not currently wide leg styles:
And here are some brands that offer wide leg jeans with short inseams, but not petite sizes.
Final Thoughts on Wide Leg Jeans for Petites
Finding the best wide leg jeans for your petite body will likely take some time. Luckily there are a lot of options out there for us.
- Where To Buy Clothes for the Apple Shape: 9 Chic and Stylish Brands
- How To Dress Broad Shoulders and Be More Confident in Your Body
This post is about wide leg jeans for petites.